I'M BACK! - NEW RANDOM PEOPLE COMING OUT SOON - INTRODUCING BOREDOM BUSTERS!

Thursday, June 22, 2017

What Was Added?


Hi everyone! It's me, Hyper. I've got a LOT of news and stories to cover.

First of all, a spike sale is coming to Jamaa! Prices for spike clothes have dropped immensely. However people are upset about this. A lot of people feel as if this will make the market for spiked collars deteriorate. And some are happy because they were never able to own any spiked items.

Personally, I think the sale is not too great of an idea. This will definitely make the market for spiked collars smaller, and it will only harm the nostalgic and unique charm that comes from spiked collars.


The animals traveling through Jamaa are switching! Arctic Foxes are leaving on July 6th, and Pandas will be returning soon.


A new ADVENTURE is available. The adventure is named Battle for the Beacon. I haven't played it yet, but I can;t wait to do so!


ALL NEW Animal Jam books have arrived!

The two books are called Call of the Alphas, and The Phantom Secret. I actually might preview these books, and see if they're interesting. Get them on Amazon or Barnes and Noble.


Finally we have a new den. Greeley's hideout!


This den is MASSIVE. Personally I'm into smaller dens because they feel more cozy, but if you're a fan of lots of space, I definitely recommend this awesome den!

That's all! Sorry I couldn't post a lot in this, I'm fairly busy. Also I will be off the blog for a few days after today. But I can't wait to see y'all again!


No comments:

Post a Comment

hey, before you comment please read this:

when you comment make sure not to say any bad things (keep appropriate for all ages)
dont be mean to anyone. that includes calling people mean names and maybe it might be mean to ME. I will maybe just delete it anyway bye! :3