I'M BACK! - NEW RANDOM PEOPLE COMING OUT SOON - INTRODUCING BOREDOM BUSTERS!

Friday, June 30, 2017

What's new? + ANIMAL ORIGINS

Sorry for being gone for so long. The phantoms in real life were getting to me. For instance I had a few stomach aches. And a few stubbed toes. But that's not too much of an excuse. Sorry, I was out on vacation and a few stressful things happened afterward, but no matter. I'm okay and ready to play more AJ!

We've got a lot going on since I've been gone.

First of all, we have a ton of new clothes!

here we have the squid hat, and the summer Mohawk. Both are pretty darn radical!


Also with the clothing in the jam mart, we have a lot of hype going for Freedom Day! (July 4th) Who knows what AJHQ has in store for us this year! What we do know so far is that AJHQ will be hosting an epic fireworks party, and that we've got some clothes. The freedom clothing this year includes:


 

I picked myself up a Freedom Legendary Glove, because it looks super cool.


Also we have a lot of new furniture both on land and under the sea.




I picked myself up a gold panning pond, because I'm working on a wild west style den.

That actually brings me into my next topic, ANIMAL ORIGINS.

For my three animals,

  •    General Rockytank the wolf
  •    Old Strongeagle the coyote
  •    Emperor Coldmoon the otter
I will be making stories for all three of them. The stories will be updated weekly, and keep in tune, because who knows what exciting things happen to them. Here's an introduction to each character:

       Old Strongeagle is a western boy, born in western kimbara outback. He was born into a poor family, and had low education. He was bullied at the school he'd gone to and was bullied throughout his life by his peers, because he had been smarter than the others, and the bullied had feared what he was capable of. 

       General Rockytank is the General of a local militia in Mt. Shiveer called the Frozen Soldiers. His militia has run through hard times however as 13 of the 40 military men/women have been kidnapped by phantoms, and he is pressured to find them.

       Emperor Coldmoon works alongside Greely and believes in the total elimination of phantoms. Coldmoon does not believe in there being a good phantom, but Greely disagrees. Coldmoon is always on the hunt for phantoms and is ready for total war, and is constantly fighting with Greely on the thought of good phantoms. 

There's a little taste of what's to come. What's your animal's story? Submit to me your animal's story and I'll feature it on the Animal Origins page.

That's all for today! I can't wait to see y'all again in the next AJA post!


No comments:

Post a Comment

hey, before you comment please read this:

when you comment make sure not to say any bad things (keep appropriate for all ages)
dont be mean to anyone. that includes calling people mean names and maybe it might be mean to ME. I will maybe just delete it anyway bye! :3