I'M BACK! - NEW RANDOM PEOPLE COMING OUT SOON - INTRODUCING BOREDOM BUSTERS!

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Hello Again!

Hey Hammers!
         How's it going? It's been three years since I was last active. That's three years of missing out on the awesome thing that is Animal Jam. I'm going to announce happily, that I am returning and I will be posting. However I can not say that I'll be posting daily, as my life is relatively busy. I'm 14 years old. Life gets somewhat more intense. Animal Jam is an outlet for people. This just proves that No matter how old you are, have fun in whatever way you want. If people tell you not to have fun, then go have fun.
          You may have also noticed the name change. I'm now known as Hyperbird77. No longer Slugehammer. I hope you guys are okay with that, as it's highly unlikely I'm going back to Slugehammer. But I'm happy to see y'all again! I hope you guys will have as much fun as I will!

                                                                                                    ~Hyper

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey, before you comment please read this:

when you comment make sure not to say any bad things (keep appropriate for all ages)
dont be mean to anyone. that includes calling people mean names and maybe it might be mean to ME. I will maybe just delete it anyway bye! :3