I'M BACK! - NEW RANDOM PEOPLE COMING OUT SOON - INTRODUCING BOREDOM BUSTERS!

Friday, July 7, 2017

What's new? + BOREDOM BUSTERS + Beta Museum! + RANDOM PEOPLE

Hey guys, Hyper here! we've got a bit of news to cover so why not do it I guess?

First of all we have the new rose table for members:


Please note that you can have many different colors of roses for your table! Including black, blue, purple, white, you name it!


I created a page on this blog called BOREDOM BUSTERS, and it's officially launched! You need an idea to keep having fun on Animal Jam? Check out my blog in Boredom Busters!


My den's theme is a Beta Museum. Make sure to check it out if you want! So far I've had a few donations from Gringersnap and others, and if you donate a den beta item, I'll shout you out in the next blog post I have!



Finally I'm going to be updating random people soon. So stay tuned for that. Please note that the new random people will be at the top, not the bottom of the page.



No comments:

Post a Comment

hey, before you comment please read this:

when you comment make sure not to say any bad things (keep appropriate for all ages)
dont be mean to anyone. that includes calling people mean names and maybe it might be mean to ME. I will maybe just delete it anyway bye! :3